What?
The type of music that I listen to really depends on what mood I am in, but generally I listen to pop music, hip-pop music and RnB.
Who?
A few examples of artists that I listen to are Childish Gambino, J Cole and Kendrick Lamar.
Why?
I listen to these artists because almost all of their songs are very unique and it is usually a good beat that I look for in a song. Usually the lyrics don't really change a song for me if the beat is good but all three of these artist's songs have great lyrics that I can either relate to or understand.
Where?
When I listen to music it is mostly in my room at home, but sometimes when I am out and about using my phone and earphones.
When?
It is usually in the evening when I am chilling out at home after my day and I have done all my work that I needed to get done.
How?
When I am listening to music at home it is always through YouTube as I have created my own playlist on there for all of my favourite music therefore it is very easy to use and that's why I use it. Also, because I use YouTube so much throughout the day any song that I find and like I can easily add to my playlist. When I am out and about listening on my phone I use iTunes that I have added songs to through my computer before I go out.
No comments:
Post a Comment